California has direct access to physical therapy which means you do not need a prescription from your Primary Care doctor to be seen; however, I strongly encourage you to discuss any medical concerns with your doctor prior to an appointment.
How much does a treatment or session cost?
Out-Patient Physical Therapy:
- Evaluation and initial treatment (55 min) = $135
- 30 minute visit= $55
- 55 minute visit= $110
- 4 bundle sessions= $420
Concierge Home Physical Therapy:
- Evaluation and initial treatment (55min) = $160
- Follow-up treatment (55 min) = $135
- Bundle packages available
*ALL students receive a 20% discount on therapy services
Home Health Physical Therapy:
- Normal Medicare rates apply
In Office Performance and Wellness:
- Functional Movement Screen (includes consultation and corrective exercises) = $115
- 30 minutes= $45
- 60 minutes= $90
Running Gait Analysis:
- 55 minute= $115
- 90 min Running Gait Analysis + Functional Movement Assessment= $175.00
How can I pay?
I accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Cash and Checks. All payments are due at time of service.