California has direct access to physical therapy which means you do not need a prescription from your Primary Care doctor to be seen; however, I strongly encourage you to discuss any medical concerns with your doctor prior to an appointment. Medicare patients do need a referral from your doctor prior to starting service.
How much does a treatment or session cost?
Out-Patient Physical Therapy:
- Evaluation and initial treatment (55 min) = $155
- 55 minute visit= $120
- Discounted bundle sessions available
In Home Physical Therapy:
- Evaluation and initial treatment (80min) = $250
- Follow-up treatment (55 min) = $225
- Discounted Bundle packages available
*ALL students receive a 20% discount on therapy services
Home Health Physical Therapy:
- Normal Medicare rates apply, co pay if applicable
In Office Performance and Wellness:
- 55 minutes= $120
How can I pay?
I accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Cash and Checks. All payments are due at time of service.