Out-Patient Physical Therapy
Is your back pain not going away? Is that nagging knee pain keeping you from training for your next race? Struggling after a tough surgery?
Don’t worry, we can help you. We use the latest evidence-based research to evaluate you and develop a plan of care appropriate to your needs. Don’t let pain stop you from doing what you love to do.
- Shoulder Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Hip Pain
- Knee Pain
- Foot Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Strains and Sprains
- Pelvic Pain and Pelvic Floor
- Post- Surgical
- Chronic Pain Conditions (Complex Regional Pain Complex, Fibromyalgia,)
- Neurological Conditions (Parkinson’s Disease, Post Stroke, Spinal Cord Injuries, Mulitiple Scherosis)
- Post Critical Illness and Hospitalization (Sepsis, Pneumonia, Respiratory Failure)
- Fall and Balance
- Vestibular Disorders (Migraines, Benign Positional Paroxysmal Vertigo)
*This list is not comprehensive. Please reach out to discuss your situation and see how we can help.
Your Visit May Include:
- Graded Exercise Program: You are unique with your body, beliefs and goals, so every program is designed specifically for you.
- Home Exercise Program: You will be given exercises to do on your own to help your rehabilitation process. We believe in promoting healthy habits and daily exercise . We strive to empower you during because your full rehabilitation requires your active participation.
Hands On Therapy
- Joint Mobilization
- Soft Tissue Work
- Neuruomuscular Re-Education
- Cranio-Sacral Therapy
- Myofacial Release
- Active Release
- Muscle Energy
Neuroscience Pain Education
Pain is often what finally brings someone to seek out help for their issue. Let us help explain and treat your pain from the neuroscience prospective. Pain is quite complex, but understanding it has been shown to:
- Reduce Anxiety
- Decrease Fear Avoidance
- Improve overall outlook
In Home Physical Therapy
Has your pain been getting progressively worse, but you just don’t have time to leave your home or office?
Are you concerned about your risk of infection and wanting to minimize contact by going to a large medical facility?
We want you to feel good and be able to do all the things you love to do which means we can come to your home for all of your therapy or wellness needs. Often this is a good idea, as we can help you figure out the best way to rehab or workout in your home and motivate you.
Evening and weekend appointments available. Consistent therapy to help get you back to being you is the best way to maintain your long-term health. Invest in your self today.
Are you unsure of how to workout safely?
Do you prefer to have guidance from a licensed health care professional due to a progressive disease or other issues?
Physical therapists are the movement experts and can help you properly grade your program to meet you where you are and progress you safely. The best way to stay injury-free is to stay strong. In addition to in person sessions, we you will be given a home program easily accessed via our app on your phone, tablet or computer.
Aging does not have to mean inactivity. In fact, there is not greater population that can benefit from exercise. How can exercise help?
- Strengthen joints and muscles to help protect and decrease pain around arthritic joints
- Increase muscle strength and endurance to give you more energy during the day
- Help combat postural changes
- Make you more reactive to slips and trips decreasing your risk of falls
- Keep you doing what you love to do